Manage pricing plan and billing
Microtica allows developers with a free account to create one project that has one environment where they can deploy ready-to-use application templates. You can add as many users as you want to have access to your free and paid projects.
Microtica defines self-service plans based on the number of environments, access to ready-made infrastructure components and templates, build minutes, deployments, and some additional features. To stay up to date on our current plans, pricing, and promotions, see our Pricing page.
If you’re on the Free plan, you can deploy your applications on your AWS account, with some fare-usage limitations of 100 build minutes and 10 deployments per month.
We recommend using this plan only for development purposes. To run production environments upgrade to a paid plan to get the support you need.
To change your current Microtica plan:
- Open your Project Settings by clicking on the project and selecting the Project Settings tab.
- Select Billing on the left panel.
- Here you can see your current active plan. Click the Upgrade plan button.
- On the Pricing plans page, click the Starter or Advanced button for the plan you want. If you want to Custom plan, click the Talk to us button to setup a quick call with our team.
- After you Activate the self-service plan, a 7-day free trial will be applied.
- On the Billing page screen enter your Payment Method before the trial ends to keep using the benefits of your selected plan.
If you miss a payment, we downgrade you to a Free plan.
To add/change the credit card associated with your account, do the following:
- Open your project settings by clicking on the project and selecting the Project Settings tab.
- Select Billing on the left panel. You'll see your credit card details in the Payment methods section.
- Click Add Payment Method. Enter your credit card details and click on Save.
- If you have more payment methods you can set one of your credit cards as the Default one.
To see the users currently on your Microtica plan:
- Open your project settings by clicking on your project and selecting the Project Settings tab.
- Select Members on the left panel.
- On the Members page, you'll see all the users who have access to your project.
- To manage the users on the project see this guide Add, manage and remove teammates.